.

.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Look at the beautiful flowers I picked at Mount Macedon!!

The other day Dad, Mum, Janae and I went to Mount Macedon!
We went right up to the top of the hill and we were in the clouds!!
It was so cool!
It was also really cold and windy...
Anyway, I found these REALLY cool/pretty flowers and I picked some...
Then I did a photo shoot with them... (lol)
Here are some photos:
They are kinda green/pink/purple/blue...

ummm... yeah that's me...

Aren't these ones cool!!


Yeah.. Well I had a bit of fun... lol
Love this one!!

This one's edited...

Yeah so that's what I was doing!
See ya

4 comments:

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~