.

.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

QUAD BIKES!!!!!!!!!


Hi Everyone!
Guess what!!
I RODE A QUAD BIIIIIIKE!!!!


I don't have any pictures of me on it but I'll find some on Google Images



I believe it was something like this... ^^^

IT WAS SOOO COOL AND I WAS JUST LIKE VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOM!!!
you can go sooo fast on it and it is soooo fun


aaaaaaaaaahhh
can't wait to do it again

My brother Jeremy had a go too
Oh.. he was going sooo fast

so did my sis Janae she went on Jeremys lap...



but so, yeah
 it was really fun!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like soooo much fun!!!
    Also, I like your new blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are rather very fun aren't they!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awes!! Oh I wish I could've been there :p LOVE the background!! (cept we can't see the title) See you in 7 days!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!

    What fun. I love you new blog background.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~