.

.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DVD remotes, bottles, and tiny little balls ***


Today Hannah, me, and Janae, went for a walk...
we went to this 'cool' place (it's just a bit of land with a seat...)
We started throwing this stick to see how high we could throw it...
Then Hannah said we could measure it by throwing it next to this pole...
We threw it a bit, then Hannah found a DVD remote!!!
It looked like this:


We were throwing it heaps!!! (we have cheap thrills...)
And then Hannah threw it and it went over her head and fell in all this grass  :*(
We couldn't find it...
Hannah got her stick again, I got a bottle, and Janae got nothing..
Then Hannah found a ball, she threw it, I was jealous I ran to catch it, she pushed me over, I fell...
yep :D
I kept trying to get it but she kept it... Then we left!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~