.

.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Randomly doing a random post on a random blog on a random day..


HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!!

Hello everyone!!
My Australia day was spent moving bedrooms!!
Hannah is moving out into her caravan in the backyard, and me and Janae are moving into her old room!!
 And we are gonna have bunkbeds!!    
(they're not in yet though)

I don't have any photos because Hannahs little camera that I'd usually use isn't working    >:(

I've unpacked ( yeah we packed everything up and put it in the garage) all my knickknacks, and my books and toys and stuff..
also we got my new desk in!!! woop woop!!
i got a desk, i got a desk, i got a desk!!!
* does a little victory dance...

I gotta go now...
see ya!!



2 comments:

  1. Its always soooo exciting when you move bedrooms. Where we live,
    we spent our Australia day watching our local river rise and hopping our town wouldn't flood. Not to mention the fact that it was raining, nonstop all day.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~