.

.

Friday, May 10, 2013

My PURCHASE (the utterly amazing one that I've been waiting for for ages)

I've got some news! (and I mean BIG news)
I got a camera! I GOT A CAMERA!
My own camera for my own self for my own self pleasure and to be used by me and only me!!!
Ok so here's the story.. Today I was like "Hey. Lets go to this garage sale that's in the next street".
So we went and most of it was pretty boring stuff... and then... AND THEN..
I saw some that I wanted.. I mean REALLY wanted. It was EXACTLY what I wanted!
A Fugifilm Finepix S2950.
I really like it because of the size. It not big but it's not small.. It just fits nicely in your hand.
So anyway I saw it (actually Hannah saw it first) and was like "omigooness..."
And then I was just awkwardly standing around it for a while.. (cause I'm so shy)
And then I talked to the lady and she said it was in perfect condition and everything and anyway it was $80!!!!
And I've been saving my money for a while so i could just go home and get the money... and that's what I decided to do. Here are some pictures!




Yes. So I'm am extremely happy with my purchase (lol i love the word purchase)
Right now I'm waiting for the battery's to charge (they're taking WAY to long :P)
So be prepared for a whole lot of photos XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~