.

.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Up the hill and down again

So last night the moon was supposed to be the closest to earth than it will be all year.
So Hannah decided to climb up the hill/mountain in Sunbury and take photos.
And I decided to go with her.
Up the hill we went carrying out chairs and our jumpers and our cameras and everything else we could possibly need (mind you it was quite a steep, long walk)
Anyway.. we finally got to the top and started taking photos of the sun going down and of each other.











And then of course my camera died...
But I got some good shots anyway :D
After Hannah had had enough of taking photos of the moon in the freezing cold. And I was almost dying because of my sore ear (coz I'm sick), we left.
And then we had to walk down that mountain in the dark. But we survived!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~