.

.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Going through my latest photos



So.. starting off with a cool photo I took.. ^^^


I've finally found a solution so I don't have to lean over to get a peg out of the bucket every two seconds


Hannah turned 21!!!!



She had a delicious cheesecake from the cheesecake shop


This is my guinea pig Custard


I made a DIY whiteboard and then found a cool quote to write on it



Dad took me and Hannah and Junita horseriding


My horse was called Lavendar (this is Junita, Hannah and me from the left)


Yahhh...


That's better




I made this yesterday for Janaes dog Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~