.

.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The GOR

On the weekend my family and I went for a holiday! We stayed somewhere along 
the Great Ocean Road
It was really fun and I took tons of photos :P
Here are just some of them


The beach 



For some reason I really like this photo



Lol Hannah on our road trip back home


Stopping on the side of the road for photos
Hannah got this toy dog when she was five years old and it has travelled all over Australia with her


The amazing view all the way along the GOR


An awesome car we found



The waterfall we visited on the way home



Where we were camping there were koalas in the trees around us! I named one Kevin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~