.

.

Friday, October 10, 2014

A new addition to the world

While my family was on our holiday in W.A., we found out that Junita, my sister in law, was pregnant!
She gave us some gifts to open while we were with her family, and they were little things that said "Grandparents" on them. That's how we found out :)
She is now halfway through her pregnancy and is due in February.

My sisters and I are so excited to become aunties, and we can't believe that our brother is going to be a father! We can't wait to see what the baby looks like, and play with it, and take photos of it :)
Anyway, that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~