.

.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My dream pet :D


(These photo's are not mine. Thanks Google Images)


I would like to have a pet with the body of a camel, so I can ride it nicely.


The legs a of a leopard, so it can run fast and climb trees.


The tail of a monkey, so it can hang in the trees that it climbs.


The eyes of a Boxer 'cause they're so forgiving and honest and GORGEOUS!!!


The neck of and owl, so it can twist around.


The head of a horse, just 'cause they're so cute.


The ears of a dog (sorry but I had to do a dog again), because they're cute and they're SO good at listening.


The wings of an eagle, so it can fly.


The fins of a dolphin, so it can swim.


That's about it I think, then it should look something like this:


I drew that... ^^
I don't know what happened to the lumps of a camel... oh well
I hope you can read it...

See ya xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting.

    How was your time with Alice? Could you email me about it?

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~