.

.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A thanksgiving tree and other things

Well, yesterday I made a thanksgiving tree...
even though this is Australia..
But I thought, I'm allowed to be thankful for things even if it's not Thanksgiving!
So here it is!




This is what Hannah's thankful for :)


Love this pic...


This is what Mum's thankful for :p


And this is mine..

I got everyone to write two things on their heart, one on either side..

*******************************

This arvo I'm going Christmas shopping with Hannah!
And in about a week my family is going on a holiday!

Goodbyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~