.

.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I was inspired by...

I was inspired by: Monica at The First Lime

To draw like this!
So now I'm working on something cool!!
Here's the first part of it...


'Ere's what happened so far...










I stole borrowed (even though they're never gettin' it back!)
a massive piece of white cardboard (from the kinder where we have church) and I am drawin' away!!
                                              You will see the finished product soon :D

Here are some pics I took today..


It's like, glowing!!









Goodbye!!!

P.S. I'm going on a holiday in a few days... I should be able to do another post before then though...

see ya  :D


1 comment:

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~