.

.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Polyvore

I've seen bloggers use Polyvore before, and I think 'Hmmm... I should look that up one day...'

But the other day I thought that,  AND I DID!!
It's such a cool website!
I have fallen in love with it...

'Polyvore, will you marry me?'

Here are some outfits I've made...





Cute!



Cold



Red



Cute



So yeah!
If you wanna check it out, click on the word that the arrow is pointing
 too..                           ^
                          

Love from Eve



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Check my account out! sparklesloverxoxo is my username! what's yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah mine is 'me-head' :P
      I'll look at yours now!

      Delete

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~