.

.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Randomness...

My Aunty is here.
And my little cousin.
She is cute.
She is 7.
I think...
My Aunty and Dad are outside with the hose wetting each other like two little kids!!
They want me to come out...
Ugh.. nah.. Not now..

 

Tommorrow,  Junita (Jems girlfriend!!) is coming over to stay for a week..
Yay!
I have only met her once, at the airport..
I can't wait!
WE'll have to go pick her up from the airport..
I wonder what time??
 
Cool plane! ^^^

I've never been one an airoplane before...


☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺♥☺

I've noticed there's been lots of giveaways lately..
I've entered alot..
I wonder if I'll win any..

I made this hat for Janaes doll..
It's the first hat I've ever made!
I'm making another one for her other doll now..





It's her birthday soon. (Janae's not the dolls.. :P)
She's gonna be 4!!
My baby's growing up :'(

I'd better go now.....

Love from,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~