.

.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yesterday..

... I went to the pool with Dad!! Goodbye calories!!
After that we went and got a choc top from hungry jacks!!. Oh, hello again calories... :P

Then I cam home...
read.. beed bored (yeah i know beed isn't a word, but its just right)
Had tea... Ahhh!
It's quarter to seven!
Quickly went and got changed, COZ I WENT TO GIRL GUIDES!!!
Because it was just the first one of the year, they just played a few games and talked... But I had heaps of fun and really want to do it!

 

Today I have started making a heart garland!

 

You'll see it next time I'm on :D

Found a new awesome blog:
Vintage Wanna Bee

See ya later!!!

love from,

pee ess. happy valentines day for the other day :P 











xoxoxoxooxoxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~