.

.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I found this on another blog so I have edited it with my own questions!


1.What was the most embarrassing thing you've done in public?
Uhhh i can't remember anything..
2.Would you rather have a hot dog, or hamburger?
Hamburger

3.Do you like to sing?
Yes!

4.What is currently your favourite song?
Don't have a fave song but my latest fave singer is Yancy

5.Have you ever eaten sea weed?
yeah, in sushi ;)

6.Do you play any sports? If so, what sports do you play?
Netball

7.Can you whistle?
not really

8.What would you say is your best talent?
Singing!

9.Rain or shine?
Both

10.Inside or outside?
Outside!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~