.

.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some of the craft that I have done lately :D

Here are some photo's of the craft I have been doing lately:



I made this when Janae was born!
It has hung above her cot ever since :D
(I was about 7 (?) when I made this :D )


I made this just the other morning...
It is a photo shoot of me and one of my friends :)



I made this the other day :)
I got the pics out from a book (good ol' Eloise Wilkin)
Then I stuck them on and varnished it :)

I made this in January...
It isn't a very good photo (sorry about not having it the right way up)
But... yeah :D

I painted this ummmm... I don't know when but sometime this year...
When Hannah saw it she thought it was a number painting thing...

I made these at a little homeschooling thing!!
Don't they look pro!!!!



Anyway I hope you enjoyed looking at these :D

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! (my Fav. is the record)
    -Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Home schooled? So am I!
    :) this is my 5th yr of home schooling.

    ReplyDelete

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~