.

.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random Post

I don't really have much to post about today, so I decided to go through my photos and try and make a good post out of them :D
Enjoy ~♥~

*****************************************


LOOK AT THINGS CLOSER IN LIFE


It can make your life much more interesting...





Things can be cuter, and happier...


Things can be more beautiful, if you can catch them at just the right time...


Things can just be simply prettier, if you look at them just right...



Things can be more beautiful, the things that are just looming out at you right under your nose...

So if you can just take a minute to look closer at things, you could really enjoy the beauty of them and thank God for them...



*********************************************

JANAE


Janae loves her dolls!
She has 3 of them!!!
I never had that many...


Oh, she also loves all her other toys...
(I'm afraid she's getting a little spoilt :P )


She loves helping me cook and the she licks out the bowl....
(I think that's really why she likes helping me cook)


This is her fake, photo smile...





Anyway, I'd better go...

BYE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~