.

.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yesterday, today, and tonight.... ~~~

Hello everyone!!
ok... Yesterday Hannah and I had 7 homeschooling girls come over to our house to do craft with us for 3 1/2 hours!
Hannah had all these crafts planned that we could do, but all the stuff was on the table, and we could do whatever we wanted whenever we wanted!!











*******************************************************

Today, I made a kite!!!



yup, I then went and tried it out... though it wouldn't go up...    :(

Then I put it away and went outside again, and made a daisy chain!
THEN I put it on my hat!










**********************************************


Tonight, Mum and I ( and a few friends) are going to see Jeremy's ( my brother) school musical..
This year it is 'Fiddler on the Roof'!



I can't wait!
By the way, Jeremy is the Rabbi!    

*****************************************

Oh, and one last thing, I just found this hilarious video on a blog!!!




Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Love the post, I've awarded you.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I come visit, you must teach me how to make a daisy chain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!
    yes I will Junita!!
    Thank Grace

    ReplyDelete

Hello to whoever is reading this!
If you are reading this you are awesome :P
I would really appreciate if you follow my blog or even just comment :D

God bless!!!!!

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~